Thursday, March 10, 2011

I DID HAVE A CHOICE WHEN I CHOSE YOU

i did have a choice when i chose you:

i chose impulsive
instead of responsible
how could i?


what we think about the wife of debbie's ex:


she's been with him a long time
we have no clue
who she is,
we minimize her
because we know one thing.
as for the rest,
we don't care


cancer mom
:

they saw me shrink
into a tiny dessicated person, weak, old.
even if i was not dying,
the amazing strong amazon-mom who protected them and fixed things
was gone.

"i was afraid to let you walk on the street;
you could break." 


out of control:

i'm already the nut job, crazy bitch
blabbing dirty and embarrassing thoughts
they don't know i supported a household for 22 years before i was your
loser
and now i'm the friendly carbunkle, smiling benigningly
or cancerously
at lunch


blogger: the memo


if i ever go freeform again,
publishing what's in me
they can try to kill me but it won't work;
i have my own death panel

No comments: